Monday, June 29, 2009

Cinescape - Kuwait National Cinema Company


Disclaimer: I do not own any stock in the company.

I might be out-dated but i have to confess this... last Friday was my first time to book online for a movie in a Cinescape theater.

I must say, i AM impressed. It was very easy and simple. I didn't think it was that simple.

Thank God we have a company that is up to date with technology.

Okay, if i must complain... and I MUST :-/

1. The popcorn or nachos could be better...

2. The advertisements were not shown correctly. And frankly if i'm one of those advertisers i'd be angry for not seeing my ad played properly.

3. More movies are needed, not just summer block-busters.

But, I am very happy with that company. 3 KD a ticket is not that expensive compared to USA and UK (UK cinemas are thieves)

For a monopoly, Cinescape is doing a decent job... really...


PS. is it just me, or their logo sucks? What is it? what does it mean?

3 comments:

The Bodyguard said...

Hi, You should try going to the cinema on Mondays, it is 1.5 KD for the ticket :) cheeeeeeeeeeeeep

( only mondays :)

as for the Logo, we should ask Zein company about it lol

Abdulaziz said...

Bodyguard,

1.5 KD? !!! Then from now on i'll save all my movies to go see them ONE SHOT on mondays. From 12 pm till 10 pm!

I don't know which logo sucks more, cinescape or zain???

ME said...

|I was very impressed when I had to use it the first time but, be careful you cannot change your mind before 2 hours of movie. It could happen believe me. honestly we use it even if we are already dressed and on our way to movie it is classy the same way og using visa cards to pay rest bills. heheh show of ppl what you can do ?