Monday, April 5, 2010

April 5th 2010

Woke up late for breakfast and missed it.

I turned on my NIKE+ on my ipod touch and wore my Nike shoes and went to my school Human Academy.

It took exactly 24 minutes (including stops at traffic lights), 2 kilometers, and 125 calories burned.

i took the test. Out of 250 questions i could only answer 95 because 96 onwards there were many Kanji's that i didn't know. I'm not too beaten up by this, i think i did well. The 95 questions i might have answered 80 correct and maybe i missed the rest. But i understood all the questions and their grammar.

The thing is, i felt good about the test, but then i felt bad when the people in administration were talking to me in Japanese, i can only understand a little.

Anyway, i came back home to study a bit.

I need to buy a Japanese phone and line but i think it might be a bit difficult... and also i dont know which phone to buy, most likely I'll get an iphone so i can use it Kuwait.

I keep passing by Adidas shop, the new Japanese Football team uniform is AMAZING, i want to buy it but I'm waiting first to settle in the school and find where i can play.


PS. i just realized i forgot the connection to load the SD card on my laptop. Tomorrow I'll go to Yamada Denki and buy me an adapter.

1 comment:

The Bodyguard said...

so in what level you will be going in after he exam ...shino el result ? :)

Go to BEST DENKI to buy the SD adapter .