Thursday, April 29, 2010

29th April 2010

Today (Thursday) is off, so i left home at around 1 pm... i slept well as well.

Today is the opening of Krispy Cream Donuts... its amazing how many people were waiting in line... lol for almost 500 meters people were waiting... The waiting time was 1:30 h when i passed by it.

I went had Matcha Latte from Starbucks and headed to MUJI... i love this store... seriously... its fashion is very 'earthly' and always the colors used are 'earth tone' colors...

Then i went to find the Anime Area to buy things for my sister... i got lost but then i found myself in the heart of geek town.. every one looked like a nerd :( so i figured i'm in the right place... i did find anime and manga shops but not what my sister wanted :(

Then i went to see the new Panasonic Camera G2 at Yamada Denki... it was great! but i didn't buy it for the following reasons.

1. menu is only in Japanese
2.(main reason) i found out that more and more cameras now have built in GPS in them... so i figured i'll wait, i'm sure the next models will have that feature

I went to the cinema.. to book for a movie but it was crowded so i went to another cinema and booked the 7:30 pm show of Clash of the Titans. I got a members card from the cinema.

Everywhere i go, i get a memebers card... I am afraid if i sneezed in public someone will come up from behind me and say "do you want a member's card for that? for every 10 sneezes you get a napkin, 100 sneezes gives you a face mask"

Had a bagel.

then i went and bought football shoes... since after a week i'll be playing football every sunday... i'm excited :D

After the movie, which was terrible by the way, i went home and make me spaghetti and studied and called it a day.

----

I'm looking for shoes... i have found some that i liked... please support me with your opinions...

----

Updated with Pictures








Whenever i pass by this store, LUSH i get the urge to eat the soap.

There is this vacant shop in nice location... how about it? Sheesha Shop?


Muji

Namba parks.. Lovely...

My lunch...


MY FRIEND!!!
And his family



I can't resist the sweets any more!

Amazing camera...


What i bought...

The pepsi cup is NOT large... the popcorn cup is SMALL...

I love the arm rest space between chairs... very comfortable.

Dinner :D

1 comment:

The Bodyguard said...

every 10 sneezes you get a napkin, 100 sneezes gives you a face mask"

VERY NICE membership :)


As for the MY friend picture and his family, i think this will turn to be a Japanese franchise lol