Sunday, April 18, 2010

18th April 2010

Today i went and jogged around Osaka castle, it was a nice jog, very good weather. It was around 5.5k and was very pleasant.

Then i went hmmm where, where, where... ah! i went to Uniqlo (a very "affordable / price conscious store"). I think it would do great in Kuwait. I wonder who'll bring it, AlShaye or someone from Dubai.

then i went to the supermarket, this time, really i bought alot, i seriously tested the limits of my backpack and how much weight it will carry. My shoulders ache all over because of the 50 minute walk back to my dorm.

Yesterday when we went to the Spanish friend, Rafael, one of the Taiwanese (Kotsui) brought some snacks, so before we arrived i did the same, i bought some snacks, chips and nuts etc.

Today Kotsui because he stays in the same dorm as i do, he knocked on my door and returned the snacks i got. Nice people! they saw me leave without the snacks and thought i forgot to take them with me. I told Kotsui to take it, it was for them, he was confused lol so i ended up just splitting it between us two.


This is Yodobashi Camera from yesterday... HUGE!!!



Oh No... Not Krispy Kreme!! Not Here!!!

28 Items- the green bread was very tasty (Green Tea and Sweet Red Bean Bread)

By the way, BIO is the yogurt i buy, it from the company called DANONE... the packaging looks suspiciously like ACTIVIA but i cannot find that word anywhere on the packaging. strange.

2 comments:

W. said...

I don't know if you know this but Activia is not the name of the brand, just the name of the product. Activia is actually made by Danone (at least it is here). So, I'm guessing Bio is just the name that they're giving it in Japan, but it's the same as Activia. Make sense?

The Bodyguard said...

no classes today ? :)