Tuesday, April 13, 2010

13th April 2010

Our class is a bit strange, we don't have one teacher. We have a basic teacher that comes for 3 half days during the week then the other days we have 2 teachers per day.

I at first hated this, i have a feeling that our class is like the forgotten class and they are trying to fill in rotating teachers just to get by.

Today i actually thought that i'm enjoying this, better than having one teacher we have 6 teacher or so. More personalities. More dialects to hear. etc. etc.

Today, the 2nd half teacher, Tanaka san, he was a bit of an eccentric fellow. lol funny in a coo-coo way lol

but i really like him, really like him. Also at the end of the class he told us that since SAKURA season is ending (you can see the leaves falling from the trees) he was telling the class how to go to a place that will feature a festival from tomorrow till the 20th. This festival is on a river bed and there are many shops selling barbecued meat and cafe's. Also this path has many sakura trees, so from tomorrow there will be sweet shops selling all sort of SAKURA sweets (peach sweets).

It turns out that this place is actually very close to me, on the same road i live in.

So after school i went home and got my jogging clothes on and jogged till that place... it was breath taking... beautiful. (a nice ending to a 5K jog)

I went back home got my camera and returned to take pictures. I'll go tomorrow or the day after once the festival has started and eat some SAKURA SWEETS. (my jeans are really really loose, i think i lost a lot of weight)

* * *

At school today i had to buy a Kanji book, so i also bought the book for the next level above my level. The guy there asked me if the class is easy for me, i said yes but my kanji and speaking skills are not strong. Then i asked him if i can move up, he said you shouldn't, if you don't know kanji better stay in your class. So finally thats settled.

* * *
x = my place
triangle = my school
O = sakura place





i wanted to add more light to the camera so i was adjusting the shutter speed

and got it... see the difference?

setting up the shops for tomorrow


for a whole year they are asleep, then for a week they come to life, amaze the spectators and then take to their fate and let go of this fleeting life. Some hold on to life and try not to let go, not knowing that everything has its time and that letting go and surrendering to fate is not necessarily a bad thing.



i hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as i enjoyed taking them. :)

2 comments:

Bunny said...

I certainly did, thank you for sharing them with us :)

The Bodyguard said...

my jeans are really really loose, i think i lost a lot of weight)

is this the one you ordered by DHL ?
:)