Thursday, April 22, 2010

22nd April 2010

Today, two people from Work came from Kuwait and i took them for a site survey of Yamada Denki, then we had dinner, it was a nice restaurant with seafood fried on sticks.

I have pictures of myself that i will upload to Facebook but not today...

Tomorrow after school, me and the two people from Kuwait will go to Fukuoka by Shinkansen (bullet train) very nice and fast, i believe it goes either 360 km/hour or 400. Either way its fast...

so possibly, tomorrow and saturday i will not upload, possibly.

anyway...

Goodnight :D



very fresh food.. made in front of your eyes


in the posters outside the restaurant the skewers (sticks) looked much much muuuuuch bigger...
they fooled us...

Japan 1 - 0 Us

:(


I will try to do noodles in my room in the coming days... i got myself pasta and paste...

oh... one important thing, in the picture of today's supermarket shopping, i bought this thing, its a hmmm... its a .... ummmm... its a THING ok? and it suppose to be a jelly or i dont know LOL all i know is that the size of it would fill someone's stomach, and its sweet (flavored with Peach and Grapefruit) and its 0... yes ZERO calories!!!!

lol i'll try one tonight, if this turns out good to the taste, and its zero calories... then this is it... i have died and went to heaven... we'll see....

1 comment:

The Bodyguard said...

I WISH I WAS THERE :(

lol