Wednesday, April 14, 2010

14th April 2010

I've been studying day and night, literally... when i sleep i continue studying Japanese and i continue studying in the dreams, putting sentences in the correct order etc. I'm starting to get a headache with the studying, but i have to. This is a language, it requires that kind of determination.

* * *

So.. today after school, i bought a suit! :) i didn't go with grey though, i found one that was dark gray with some light light blue lines which was cool and i tried it on and almost bought it but i chickened out and went with the safer color, black, king of all colors.

i won't tell you which brand or anything about it, wait till you see it next week.

* * *

Today was/is much colder than yesterday. Much too much! today was High 16 and Low 8

Tomorrow will be High 11 and Low 6 .... yaaaaaayykksss!

Anyway, i was very cold, since i had a polo shirt on and no jacket today, when i reached home but decided to jog again towards the place i went yesterday. As i was leaving the Japanase friend saw me and asked me if its ok for him to join me jogging, and we both went jogging. He was cool and actually had good stamina, he kept up with me.

I have sooo many pictures to show you... it was a really cool experience.

While we were walking, i spotted OSAKA CASTLE, i've been there before when i stayed in another hotel. I didn't know it was close to my dorm, maybe in the future i'll go there on my jog.

Also, if you noticed yesterday's map, there was a park, i'll visit it some day as well.

And later i got back, took a hot shower, and the dorm's dinner was actually delicious, shrimps and fish.

I met the Taiwanese guy who interpreted for me on my first day and he also joined us at the table, it was cool.

* * *






















Osaka Castle

Compare it to last night's post

Dinner

* * *

Again, i hope you enjoyed the pictures :)

* * *

PS. I have two photo's of me, i have added them to facebook, you can view them only if you're my friend on facebook... sorry

3 comments:

allamba almur3ba said...

nice pics :)
bas fe ashya2 et5are3 methel pic #10 & #19 :S

The Bodyguard said...

Nice photos :)

oh , and by the way MABROUK EL BADLA :-)

W. said...

That dinner looks 'cho oishi'! Yumm...