Saturday, April 10, 2010

10th April 2010

1 week down - 11 to go.

the TV shows here are really strange. The other day i watched a TV show where the hosts bring 6-8 hot girls and they post personal ads in newspapers with their pictures in bikinis and hot clothes. So then, when guys send them SMS, they have this live on the show, they show the pictures of the guys (and of course they make fun of them) and then the hosts (men) reply back to the guys. Then they send the girl on a date with the guy, they choose places that they have cameras in, a restaurant they rigged, and the girl has a mic in hear ear so actually, the hosts tell her what to say, and i couldn't understand well but usually they keep telling her to put the guy in really awkward situations looool.

Then.... then! they go to her apartment (also has camera and mic) and she just flirts with him, and she takes out a doll with a wedding dress on, and a male doll with a wedding suit on, she tells him, ok so lets play, and she tells him, this is US. loooooooooooool.

so then, she tells him
"do you want a massage?"
and he says "yeah yeah my shoulders hurt"
then she asks him, "then what shall we do after that?"
and he's being polite LOL he's like "ummmmm yeah"
"after massage then what?" she says
"we'll kiss" he says
"then what?" she says
"we.. ummm... take our clothes off" he says
so she says ok but now let me go on top of the bed and you stay here so i can massage your shoulders.

then as soon as she goes on top of the bed and he's alone on the ground, THE GROUND COLLAPSES and he falls down to the apartment below !! looooool there is an old woman eating noodles alone looooool and he falls in her bed!!!

what a roller coaster ride for his emotions!

then the host and all the girls and everyone come in with the camera, live shooting! lol its soo funny and cruel at the same time... That's Japan for you :P funny yet cruel.


* * *

I'm not able to sleep very well... the kitchen sink has a demon in it, i did take a video of it with my blackberry, i'll see how i can upload it soon.

I also think its the pillow, the pillow is so small and hard, it has beads inside it but not very comfortable, tomorrow i'll go buy a pillow... cheap dorm!

* * *

After studying, i did some shopping, i bought from Adidas, the authentic Japan football jersey. VERY COOL and i bought also running shirt and shorts for tomorrow.

http://www.adidas.com/jp/sports/football/jfa/index.asp#/PRODUCT

Then i went to BIC CAMERA and bought head phones for running... i bought SONY... sorry Panasonic :/

* * *

Oh... i'm starting to get famous here in the dorm lol

a few days ago i was coming back to my room when two guys in the corridor chatted with me, one of them actually, he saw me carrying my ipod touch and he asked if it was iphone i said no, he said i have i phone... so i said cool and thats it.

After that whenever i pass by them i say hello and Genki? (how are you?)

Today at dinner, he saw me and asked me to join them at their table so i did, he studied a bit of English in Australia and was happy he can practice it with me. I was happy to know they are Japanese so i can practice with them.

He asked for my email, but he was hesitant and when i told him do you want my email he was happy and was like yeah.

Anyway, during this, i saw another guy sitting alone on another table and he was stealing looks at me, he heard me say Arab, and lived in America... and was trying to eavesdrop on us.

When i finished the meal and went to check on my clothes in the laundry room he came, and was like... "hello, my name is Rai" and he was asking me, where am i from, what i did in America and what i'm doing here... i think he also wanted to practice English. He's from Taiwan.

* * *

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWVoDxOEMbI&annotation_id=annotation_448788&feature=iv

watch this link, its funny

* * *

pictures!!! Pictures!!! Pictures!!!

Ok, since those idiots at Blogger (google) are not fixing the problem with uploading pictures, i have found a work-around.

I will upload them on Facebook and put the links here... even if you are not my friend on facebook you will be able to see them. (sorry if you're not a member of facebook you will not be able to see the pictures though)

stupid stupid google!

enjoy...

:)

Pictures:

MAP OF NANBA AREA

MY HUGE ROOM

MATCHA TEA LATTE
- I love this stuff

THE BODYGUARD'S FUTURE CAR
1 and Pic 2

SAKURA

2 comments:

Mohammad Al-Yousifi said...

are u sure its not a gay dorm?

The Bodyguard said...

and he was asking me, where am i from, what i did in America and what I'm doing here...

from all these questions I think he is JAPAN number one CIA agent checking on you as an Arab in japan
lol :)