Tuesday, April 27, 2010

27th April 2010

I had the best sleep since i came to Osaka. I do not know if it was the 7km jog, or that my brain was over exhausted or what... but i slept like a baby... i even woke up at 9 am totally refreshed...

went to school.... then to the supermarket.. it was raining cats and dogs all day...

DID YOU KNOW: Where does this phrase come from? Raining Cats and Dogs?

in old days England... the streets were very narrow and sewage systems were terrible... so when it rains heavily, everyone goes to their homes and only stray cats and dogs are left outside... and unfortunately drown... the next day when people come out.. they see all these dead animals in the streets... so its as if, it rained cats and dogs last night...


:)

I love this mood.. its soooo i dont know.. romantic? gloomy?




I was trying to fit all this in my backpack but i failed... the row on top i carried in plastic bags...

I got alcohol-free beer... i'll try it and see how drunk it will get me :P

I got the green bread!! Yippeeee!

by the way... this cost 22 KD :(

1 comment:

The Bodyguard said...

22 KD for only this ??? my god, i wonder how much is a steak plate will be lol

Life is very expensive there .