Friday, April 9, 2010

9th April 2010

before i forget, yes, this trip is from my own expense, so NO RUSSIAN FOR YOU (kila ma6goog) :P

today while i was in class, i was thinking about something that i haven't done in a long long time... years maybe... of course my body really wants it but i didn't do it. Of course, here in Osaka, there are many of these available in different color and styles and sizes. Ahhhhh if i tried it today, it would be very very sweet... i was thinking this all the time in class...

I almost did, but i decided not to do it, maybe tomorrow i'll do it. I think tomorrow is the weekend so i will do it.

i am talking about EATING SWEETS, OF COURSE! lol :P

Really the sweets here look amazing, the ones in the supermarket are nice, but what i would like are the ones being cooked in the streets, CUSTARD CREAM FILLED SWEETS, and other stuff like that... Ahhhhh.. tomorrow i'll eat one.

I lost a lot of weight, my jeans are very loose. So i think i can afford to eat one piece.

* * *
A famous baseball player died today or yesterday, he fell to the ground during the game. Its all over the news. Today was his funeral. It is sad. He was 37. Strange how life is so fragile.

* * *

Regarding class, i still don't know what i'll do. Sometimes i feel this class is OK for me, and sometimes i feel i need to move a level up. Today i saw two guys who were in my class but also moved. I think now its 3 students.

I don't know what to do. Monday maybe i'll go and buy the book for the grade higher than me and see if the material is difficult or not.

Tomorrow is weekend so i will use this time to study. And do some shopping... I decided that weekdays i will be a STUDENT, and weekends i will be a TOURIST.

I think in May, i will try to go to Kyoto and Fukuoka to meet Best Denki people.

And now... i'll go take a bath... i bought really nice salts and powders to put in the bathtub and the minerals will refresh the body LOL Nice... really... too bad i don't have a bathtub in Kuwait :(


PS. blogger.com still didnt fix the picture upload issue... idiots!
h

2 comments:

Mohammad Al-Yousifi said...

ur account?

am fine with english and kuwaiti

The Bodyguard said...

CUSTARD CREAM FILLED SWEETS ....yummieeesssss

get me some on your way back
( frozen of course ) :)