Monday, April 5, 2010

April 4th 2010

i slept till 3 pm (i guess that's around 16 hours total)

anyway, i walked around, and i'm very lucky, I'm very luck because my dorm is only 10-15 minutes walk to the area that i know well. Shinsaibashi and Namba. Because i stay in this place every time i come to Osaka, i know this place like the back of my hand. (I saw some Sakura trees on the way)

Went to Tokyu Hands, got me some of the supplies i needed, then to a small mart to get some more stuff.

I decided to go find my school after this, i got a bit lost and went 15 minutes past my school... when i came back and found it, it turned out that its literally 100 meters away from Tokyu Hands (around 25-25 minutes from my dorm)

I went to a Citibank and withdrew money after that.

I knew there was a cinema 5 minutes away, so i thought let me go see what's playing... Again, i got really lucky, 8:33 PM i reached the cinema, 8:40 AVATAR was playing in ENGLISH and 3D. What coincidence!

When the movie ended, for me to reach the corridor from my seat i had to pass 4 people. The movie ended and they still sat to watch the screen fade. The credits came, and they still sat... i was polite so i waited like 3 minutes but they were still sitting... i don't know what was going through their minds! The movie ended people! its not like theater where the actors will come out and take a bow! Move... Move... Move... they didn't so i had to cross them and make it a point to step on a few feet by mistake (kidding, i didn't step on anyway, but i wish i did)

After the movie, i had my favorite drink, Matcha Latte from Starbucks... aaaaahhh.. Ali-h, if you're reading this, i know you love that drink as well.

I went to a super market that isn't too far, maybe 20-30 minutes away, bought some more stuff, apples most importantly.

One hour later I'm back home... very good day all in all.

The only problem was that i bought a conditioner not shampoo by mistake. (at least its hair strengthener shampoo, so i wont come back to Kuwait bold)

tomorrow i have to go to the school in the morning and take my entry exam, based on the results I'll know which level they'll put me in. wish me luck!

Goodnight

2 comments:

The Bodyguard said...

i got really lucky, 8:33 PM i reached the cinema, 8:40 AVATAR was playing in ENGLISH and 3D. What coincidence!

I remember you were looking forward to see it in 3D ..GREAT

The Bodyguard said...

I am trying to read all the blogs at once, and to emagine i am reading it sepepratly, but to be frank , it is like reading a book or story but in chapters.

So tommorrow is the big day ...GOOD LUCK in the exam
:)