Sunday, April 25, 2010

25th of April 2010

I slept late last night, was writing the business report of the trip. Early morning I felt the bed shake, I think it was from the subway below, it wasn’t a strong shaking but still I felt some vibrations. I was soooo tired that I was like “oh no, not an earthquake… ah well… if it is, I’m not getting out of bed. Its not so strong anyway”.

Today was a long day. We went to 3 store visits and it was a bit tiring, I am very thankful for Mr. Ikebe from BEST DENKI Japan for taking care of us on a Sunday.

I feel a bit lonely, I got used to being alone after a week or so in Osaka but since I met people from Kuwait and was with them for 3 days. Now going back to Osaka and back to solitary life is a change for me.

I am happy that both Ikebe san and Kitagaki san say my Japanese improved.

Pictures are on facebook, friends.

I ate a lot during these last two days, and I eat lots of sweets and ice cream... not happy about that. :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

can i be in your friends lest??

The Bodyguard said...

:)

7amdela 3ala el salama