Saturday, February 17, 2007

the language of letting go...

Attached... Yes I am attached. I cannot live without you.

Yet I cannot ignore the facts. Cruel facts…

Sure I used you, consumed you… But you were willing.

Sure if you go, you'll be replaced. Money does wonders…

You’re all cheap… Easily attainable.

I don’t have to fly to Dubai or Casablanca… I can get it locally.

And I know… If it wasn't with me, you’d be with someone else.

But… blessed is he who loves… And I love you…

I love the way I squeeze you… I love the way you leave a taste on my lips…

I love the way you comfort me… More than a few times a day (if I might brag).

Especially at night…

I knew, it’s been a long time coming… dumping you that is.

But I can’t get the strength to do so…

A wise shaman once said “علمتني كيف احب... علمني كيف انسى”.

Sure I’m a bastard… Sure once I replace you, I’ll forget you.

Am I a sinner for wanting to use you till your last drop?

Until you can’t give me anymore and then I can discard you?
I know I’m evil, and selfish… I want to make sure that… that...

Once I’m done with you, no one will even give you a second glance.

As the ruthless Chinese emperor Chi (463-455 BC) once said,

“Ching chang choong shaang tzwangsho!!!!”

(sorry, that line was soooo Dawood Hussain / Entesar Alsharrah of me, so lame... so lame)

Am I evil to believe in his black wisdom?

In any case… I think the time has come to let you go…

I have no need for you any more… I’m a man… I’m a user…

You knew this before we got in this relationship…

Hey! Tough luck!

Goodbye!


No comments: