Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May 25th 2010

i was counting the Kanji's i've learned so far, 140+, this is more than arabic and english alphabets combined!

Today i went to do some shopping, but i only bought socks. that sucks! lol :P

i still don't know what to get my parents from here... :( and also the shoes hunt, is still on.

aya7mar! ish hel serwal!


what kind of shop promotes smoking! i'm never buying from here

i swear.. one day i'm just going to bite into you....

the latest in bottle designs

My favorite drink in my favorite cup


Is alshaya'a running this promotion? i doubt it.


I thought only Kuwaitis and American's eat extra-stupidly-large-burgers?

and my dinner.. i think its Nagroor? from the brown meat.

1 comment:

The Bodyguard said...

VERY FUNNY THE MODEL WITH THE HORSE HEAD LOL

what is this drink ?

get me the burger in the picture ...yummies , shlon yaklounha bil shopsticks ? :)