Friday, May 7, 2010

7th of May 2010

ok let me start by saying... today was a very satisfactory day.

I first met I. san from Best (to respect privacy of people, i'll refer to their first letter always). It is always a great pleasure meeting I.san and today was no different.

We have great hawaiian lunch. I still have the good taste on my mind.

then i went to school.

I left school feeling confident and happy... i DO feel that i'm learning more and more every day, today's class was listening, and the i am feeling that my level has improved a lot. now around 30-40% of a conversation i can understand (given that no hard or difficult words are used)

After school i met K. san. She was coming to Osaka to return to Kuwait and i met her for a few hours and we had dinner. After meeting K. san i feel like wanting to return to Kuwait to see family and to return to work.

After that, when i got home i saw an email that said there is a space for me to play football sunday. great!

---

Daimaru

ok... after my first meeting in the morning, and after lunch. I was walking to the school. I felt that i needed to ummm relieve myself (#2) lol. So what i usually do is go to Daimaru Department store, its only 3 minutes walk from my school.

what i do is i go the building that houses only Women Products... why? less competition on the bathrooms and usually they are empty and clean!

I also have a system, if i go to Daimaru 2 days in a room, i alternate between floors, one time i go to B floor and the next time i'll go to 2nd Floor so they wont familiarize themselves with my face... "oh that bathroom guy" lol

anyway... today i went to Daimaru 2nd floor and the bathroom was empty and clean.

I put my bag and took off my jacket and belt and umbrella... in other words, got comfortable.

i found a very interesting thing in the bathroom... in one corner they have a small pull down chair for babies... though i found it very interesting and thoughtful for Daimaru to put this so people can put their babies in it while in the bathroom... i couldn't help but wonder why is this in the men's bathroom...

I guess men here also take their babies out...

So, then i looked to my right and i saw a disposal machines that said "for sanitary tissues or tampons only, no garbage"... it was odd that this is there, but i guess this is standard machine and men use sanitary tissues as well.

i left my stuff in the bathroom and went outside to wash hands then come back and to wear my jacket and get bag and umbrella... as i went back to the bathroom i saw a tampon disposal machine... for a second it didnt 'register' but my mind flagged it as weird.

i put my jacket on and got my bag and umbrella and as i was leaving i saw an old lady washing her hands... i was like "what?!! and i froze actually for a second in my place and i uttered an unintelligent sound like 'uuhhh???'" looooooool and she then looked at me and she said the same thing "oouuhhh???" lol then another younger woman got out of another bathroom stool!! lol needless to say, i hurriedly walked out of there... red faced yet giggling to myself lol

no more daimaru for 1 whole week... i'll go to Nikko hotel across the street...

-----

i saw a link on CNN about Kuwait... i was excited but excitement soon died out when i read the tag line lol

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/05/06/kuwait.fast.food.obesity/index.html?hpt=C2

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

日本のトイレはせんぶきれいです。とてもたいせつです!!
トキドキ私もデパートのトイレに行くことがひつようです。

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Bodyguard said...

hahahahah, , going into the ladies toilet must have being a scary experience lol