Friday, May 14, 2010

14th May 2010

today was a good day in all...

i went to school... had fun there and wasn't very stressful... i'm bonding more with my fellow class mates.

Left directly to go play football and met Mr. L on the way (the guy who allowed me to play in the first place) we chatted a bit and he seems like a nice guy.

came back home and the dorm's dinner was pork so i went out and got me some toast and i have the Philadelphia cheese from last night that needed to be finished off.

Did my laundry...

as i was eating... the piece of toast with the cheese on it slipped from my hand and , OF COURSE, landing on the laptop keyboard, and, OF COURSE, landed with the CHEESE side down :(

so i did what every man would do... i licked the keyboard clean (eeeewwwww disgusting) but that was the only way i'd insure the right balance of cleaning liquid and stickiness to remove the cheese... without drowning my keyboard in water. lol and then i wiped the keyboard with sanitary disinfecting tissue... this is a company laptop so one day someone else will use it loooooooool

i am sooo sleepy... i just finished studying...

you know... i'm at that place where the more i watch tv and understand what they say, and the more i feel like being able to express myself freely, the more i feel satisfied yet, in a single instant, if i get confused, my feelings turn to frustrations right away...

its a roller coaster... but i'm weathering the storm as they say... and licking keyboards on the way...

2 comments:

The Bodyguard said...

nice blog :)

W. said...

I would have licked the keyboard too...you're not alone. LOL.