Wednesday, May 19, 2010

19th May 2010

I didn't do well on last week's kanji test 24/30 :( its good and bad.. its bad because i made silly mistakes that i shouldn't have made, and its good because i knew the harder parts of the test.

today's tests :( lol i think i did badly... it was a bit hard...

but that will not discourage me from keeping on studying hard...

when i was working for NBK in 2002, my boss told me... "ya Zizo (thats what he nicknamed me) you know the story of the rabbit and the turtle? You are the rabbit.. you're very smart but you get lazy and try to enjoy your time... while the turtle is winning the race"

so this time, i'll be the turtle... and if i didn't do well on this test, its ok... there is always tomorrow... and if not tomorrow... then the day after that... with Will and Determination, everything is achievable right?

today they finally fixed the kitchen sink... apparently the filter thingie is loose and they replaced it.

:)

2 comments: