Sunday, May 9, 2010

9th of May 2010

Its May right? lol

Today i was woken up by K. san, the Japanese friend in my dorm at 10 am. Actually i was up, i have terrible allergies and wasn't able to sleep. So i woke up and ate the 5 kiwi's from yesterday's. And i was about to sleep when he knocked on the door, he said he wants to go to Umeda and if i'm interested in joining. I was hesitant at first but i went and it turned out to be a nice walk.

Then i came back and went to play football... it was GREAT! the people were nice and the game was good... i enjoyed my time tremendously.

After that... came home, showered... made me spaghetti pasta but with ume sauce not tomato sauce.

I studied as well... I truly love Japan... i wish i can stay here more...

PS. stupid blog people! pictures not working, but anyway no important pictures today

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

どこでサッカーをしますか。私もしたい!!
Jejeje...でわ、おやすみ。

The Bodyguard said...

Hi, don't forget to show us photos of your football match :)