Saturday, May 1, 2010

May 1 2010

First... please check the 29th and 30th of April posts... i added the pictures...

------

Today marks 4 weeks of being in Japan...

I almost didn't make it to the airport... I actually arrive 5 minutes before take off...

After we arrived in Hokkaido, we took our car 'Prius Hybrid' and went to Otaru... we have a 5 layered Ice-Cream... very very very delicious.

We walked around and then we had lunch here... it was so fresh and really maybe the best sea food i've had in years... The crabs were large and juicy and meaty... mmmmmmm!

We then drove to Sapporo city and had dinner. Ramen... which is their specialty...




Gifts House



Now in Sapporo
Dinner


SHOES CHALLENGE

- Please help me choose which one to get





7 comments:

Unknown said...

I wonder who's BD is tomorrow?!!?!?!?!???

It is me said...

I guess no.6! do i get the ice cream with the layer for saying my opinion ;)

Anonymous said...

im loooving 6 and 12 :),,, but 6 is a killer, loving it all the way.. OR u could just buy all of them, and wear one every single day :P i would go for that one too :P more daily options :D

Abdulaziz said...

maj... who? :P hehehe

it is me... 6? nooo... how is 1?

anonymous... :/

W. said...

I vote for 6!

The Bodyguard said...

What is that thing on number 1 is it a spot ?

:)

The Bodyguard said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)