Thursday, May 20, 2010

20th May 2010

Today at the dorm, the person in charge was asking me if i'm leaving the dorm on the 30th of June... and as i signed in agreement, i couldnt help but feel a pinch in my soul... i'll miss this place :)

tomorrow football! exciting... and sunday there is another tournament but it seems to be a difficult one... 4 hours, so we'll see...

i think time alone in Japan helped me a bit... i guess esperiencing solitary will help anyone... it will make a person self analyze (or maybe thats my OCD) i don't know now...

but i do feel i'm calmer now... i think a little bit more before taking rash actions... i had many emails that i wrote (they weren't nice ones, actually they were not bad but they were a bit strict and hard) but after writing them, i changed my mind and thought... i'd should try a new approach, a more supportive approach...

I think this comes from trying to put myself in the other person's shoes. In the end... life is short... really short... why waste a single breath on negative energy. (of course i'm trying to be like this, but i'm not 100% there yet)

anyway... normal day... school, jogging, supermarket..

13.720 KD... kaaaa ching! lol

---

i saw these funny clips on a friend's facebook page...



1 comment:

The Bodyguard said...

The prices in Japan for food is unbelievable lol