Monday, May 3, 2010

2nd of May 2010 (my Birthday) :)

I know i'm running a bit behind on the posting... sorry...

30 years ago today... i came to this world... i was cold, crying, hungry, horrified and not knowing what was going on in this world... and it was all downhill after that... LOL

kidding :)

before i write about my day... a few words first... it being my birthday and all...

----

I am... truly... without a doubt in my mind... blessed.... i was asked on my birthday what i wished for...

i wish for nothing... i have everything... and i do not mean materially...

I love my family... i love them for who they were and who they are... and i'm KNOW they love me back...

I love my friends... and i love my colleagues who are my friends as well...

I hate no one... (sincere hate... even if i say i hate this or that, i do not genuinely hate anyone)

and i need no more material things...

yes... i admit... i am not where i want to be... i am not yet 100% without materialistic needs and selfish needs... but i'm happy that i FEEL i'm getting closer to that goal...

I hope that i didn't foolishly hurt you but be sure it was unintended...

And please forgive me if i do anything that is not driven by 100% love and peace...

Love you all... and I DO seriously appreciate you in my life... you make me who i am

-----

now...

May 2nd...

we left Sapporo to Sonkyou... we took the scenic ocean drive and we arrived late... honestly

the best hotel i ever stayed in... and the food was the best i ever had... it was amazing... just amazing... see the pictures...



What is this? RED or GREEN?



Old people playing golf...





Lovely logo... BEST


I had coffee here for a while

Hotel (Onsen Hotel) welcome treat in the room

Dear was outside my room





Dinner



Mountain Wassabi.. amazing!

and desert

the in-room Onsen

I actually paid a lot extra for the in-room onsen... because my friends don't mind going to the public onsen, everyone is naked ;/

even though, i wished i was with them, because... the public onsen is on the roof and its open air... i think that would have been nice to experience... but to each his limits...

---

I'm in the lobby now and running out of batteries... i'll post 3rd of May tomorrow inshallah

3 comments:

Mohammad Al-Yousifi said...

لحظمة أمسح دموعي

thanx my friend for this emotional speech

for a moment, i thought Martin luthar King came back from death

:P

HB

W. said...

You are loved, for sure :0)
Hope you had an amazing birthday...and I pray that the next 30 years only get better!

The Bodyguard said...

we share the same feelings for you also.

Happy Birthday .
May god bless you and make your dreams come true.

:)