Thursday, June 3, 2010

June 3rd 2010

Today at school, i had a verbal exam. I believe i messed up a little bit but thats alright, because i am happy that even though some words i messed up, the attitude of speaking was of someone who CAN speak Japanese... i mean there is confidence in the way i spoke... which is cool... i think i broke a barrier.

I am in Tokyo now... the trip was fairly easy. I did have to ask a little in Tokyo for directions but i was "communicating" and that was also a reason for me to feel good.


in Shin-Osaka station, the shops that sell the "box sets food" BENTO, are sooooo delicious...

Tokyo station... finding my way around... they told me Tokyo people are cold, but as soon as i looked lost and was looking at the map, someone came to me, Japanese man, and asked me if i needed help, i talked casually that i'm looking for this place... then he got on the phone, he was actually asking someone for me... I thanked him and told him its not necessary.

Do you think they sell Duck? hmmm... i wonder...

When i was inside the subway station, i mean, after putting the ticket in the machine (and cant come out) i saw this on the outside... what the heck? a whole village of them LOL so i tried my best to take as many pictures from the side

ba3ad??? lol neck tie!


Look at this dude... all comfy and relaxin' and chillin'... chilaxin'



I feel so proud to be able to read this without it having any english letters... even though there is Hiragana (the words under the big bold letters) i was reading the Kanji's...
yuu (same as yuume and as in arimasu) + raku (like in oto and ongaku) + chou (like tanimachi)

tokyo is different... their convenient stores are healthier "Natural Lawson"

as appose to this one

Their taxis are Mercedes LOL

This is the shop front of Hermes Ginza... inspired by Little Red Riding Hood



Sony FIFA WORLD CUP inspired window front... its really cool... this is to promote the 3D tv's




Other shop fronts

weird pepsi... it tastes like ginger ale

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The 'Duck' restaurant is an Italian Restaurant I believe. They serve pasta and so on... yummy :P

Unknown said...

walah atthakerni when i can solve a hard math Q hehe.