Saturday, June 19, 2010

19th June 2010

today was a very refreshing day for me.

i went to meet my work colleagues/friends from work at the airport. I also passed along one of my bags... the problem with the bag was that it was a bit large and doesn't have wheels. So i had to walk a lot between subway stations and had to carry that so-so heavy bag awkwardly, i was sweating like hell... and my t-shirt was completely soaked. lol

i finally reached the airport, met them, then we all put our bags in lockers and we went to a nearby Outlet Mall with lots of shops and restaurants... it was seriously a lot of fun to meet one of my friends from Kuwait.

it was good to go meet them there and not in the city, because it serves a dry run for when i have to come back... now i know exactly how long it takes.

according to them, i lost a lot a lot of weight, so i'm going to start adding ice cream back on my menu :D hehehe

came back home, watched the Japan vs Holland game, sorry Japan :( and studied.


This is the train i took to the airport to meet my friends... the same one i'll take when its time for me to leave :/

lunch :) oishii yo!

1 comment:

The Bodyguard said...

Not only ice cream, go for Pizza and burger :)