Monday, June 28, 2010

28th June 2010

again, i woke up without alarm today at 11:20 am... i guess its my internal clock... which is ok in Japan... but back in Kuwait that would translate to 5:20 am... lol i dont want to go to work on time :/ hehehe

Today must be "Take your pet for a walk day" lol and people ask me in what way Japan is weird!!!! loooooool see the photos (aaaaah man.. uploads not working.. i'll try again tomorrow) too bad....

I went and met my friends from school in Namba Parks... and we have lunch.. i also shared some sweets with them from Daimaru... very delicious...

Since now most stores have SALE. I visited two stores that i JUST RECENTLY bought from... 1 of them had a sale, and if i didn't buy it back then and waited for the sale, i would have saved around hmmm 25 KD :/ but i'm glad the other shop which i also spent a lot in, had no sale :D

after that, i met another group of classmates and we went to an indian restaurant...

:)

Lunch and dessert


I don't think the monkey's limbs are naturally yellow... i think he was painted :P which i wouldn't surprise me, this being in Japan.


I like this dog... he looks like a german shepard but his ears are way longer.




LOOOOOOOOL
because Midosuji the main street is Smoke Free, they put these smoking areas... i like the naming though.. Manners Station :)


ahhh.. today... lots of funny videos as well.






2 comments:

The Bodyguard said...

Last one is hilarious

:-)

Unknown said...

Kua Aina's Avocado burger!!!!!!!!