Saturday, June 12, 2010

june 12 2010

today at the supermarket.. as i was buying yogurt and checking the expiry dates, i thought "i wont be here in Japan when this expires" and it was a sad moment... i'll miss this place... seriously...

have you ever wondered what the meaning of friendship is?

here...




i went to Hankyu department store to check something out.. also, last week i went there and bought something as a gift.. i didn't do the TAX refund thing that time i thought i'll do it all together at one time.

anyway, when i went, the guest services desk said you have to do it ON THE DAY. and i was like seriously pissed off, i told them but i did it last time and it was also for different dates.. they replied "yes this is new rule" anyway, i was sooo pissed off.. but i just went to the shop i got the item from, and told them, i want to return the product and repurchase it lol... so they just gave me a new receipt for the same day, and i got my tax refund... if you ask me, this is a stupid rule!

I thought let me try the Matcha Latte from Veloce.. it wasn't bad actually.. and its neat, because they sweeten the bitter matcha with jelly suger cubes.. so i could actually control the intake of sweetener with my sips.


the weather was lovely and a bit warm.

nice view for a coffee shop

they didn't have my size... but that would have been one cool pair of shoes