Sunday, June 13, 2010

13th June 2010

first, i've added a bit more to yesterday's post and also some pictures.

Today was very rainy, but i was, again, beautiful, fresh, rain...


i came to buy the blue one... but then i got hesitant... help me out

if you think the Black is the best, please raise your RIGHT HAND now... ok.. and if you think the Blue one is the best, raise your LEFT HAND now... if you think the Green one is the best, then raise BOTH HANDS. thank you for your support.

after shopping i went to the cinemas and saw Prince of Persia... it wasn't half bad.. but they ruined the original story and the spirit of the game to be frank.

and i finally had my favorite pasta, GOEMON Pasta :D oishikattandesu yo!

i started opening my bags and arranging my stuff... i'm officially in "going back" mode.

yesterday i was so worried about the next kanji exam and the 2 chapters that i had to learn. (30 more characters) and all day i was worried and gloomy... but after last night and all day today, i was so relieved because last night i studied a lot and i got those two chapters covered. :D

in Japan, father's day is June 20th... so every shop i enter they remind me to "THANK YOU DAD" and "LOVE YOU PAPA"

and i do :) but i still don't know what to get my parents...

1 comment:

The Bodyguard said...

go for the black :)

i raised my right hand lol