Saturday, June 26, 2010

26th June 2010

12 weeks ago this day i arrived... with no money, no where to sleep, left out in the streets to wonder the nights... rummage for food from trash... and now look at me.. i came a long way... i have a room in a respectable dorm, i have a Japanese wife from a good family, who's father is a doctor... i have 3 children (which is 2 too many for Japanese)... i made it!!! (play the rocky song now please)
....

Woke up around 11 and quickly showered prayed and left to go to Ashiya, and meet Mr. T and his family. It was fun, i was treated to a Japanese traditional meal but in a modern atmosphere shop. Came back home and decided to stay in. I ate a lot at night :( mostly bread, but lots of it lol

i need to run, but tomorrow is rainy just like today... i'm contemplating running in the rain, which i dont mind, but i'm afraid for the ipod, even though its in a casing. If i don't take the ipod with me, how can i track the run on nikeplus.com ? :( heheh see my dilemma?

my laptop is dying on me... :( i can't wait to return to Kuwait and install windows 7

my bags are quite full.. i'm glad i sent one bag already to Kuwait... otherwise i would've been in big trouble come my departure day.






1 comment:

The Bodyguard said...

Nice way to start your blog.
i was thinking to my self , is it true or not loooooool