Sunday, June 20, 2010

20th June 2010

its funny how my body is now programmed to wake up at 11:30 am, give or take 1-2 minutes.
without fail, yesterday and today i woke up at 11:32 am, without alarm.

today just after waking up and praying, my uncle sms'ed me and we decided to meet someone in 40 minutes. I hurriedly showered and left to meet him and my aunt (his wife). It was a delight! absolutely a delightful time.

meeting members of your family makes you aware of where your genes came from.

I then went to find some things friends in Kuwait have asked me to buy for them. But i am sorry to say they don't have their sizes :P thats one downfall of being either too tall or too big for Japan :D

i went then and bought some clothes for petite me :P and headed to the supermarket and bought some smoked salmen, Philadelphia cream cheese, and bread.

At home, i made a sandwich and then a friend of mine in the dorm stopped by and gave me some sweet milk, he said his mother sent him a package and told him to share with his friends, i was very thankful, i'll try the milk now after this post.

i have pictures but i can't seem to be able to upload them. Worse case scenario, tomorrow after jogging i'll go to another starbucks and see if they have internet there.

I went today to both Yamada Denki and Yodobashi Camera to buy this new game for Nintendo DSi, but it was sold out at both places, even though it only came out yesterday. I guess people lined up for it. It teaches you have to paint... cool software, i wanted to buy it with Kanji learning software but i'll wait to get them together.

here's the link to the drawing program

looks cool doesn't it? there is even a video CM (commercial) with the character i like, the girl with the big eyebrows.

its available in amazon.com but i couldn't order it, i'll wait till the last day and then check with yamada denki again.

i'll go study now

the smoked salmon sandwich

it tastes exactly like 'mahalbiya'