Tuesday, June 29, 2010

29th June 2010

Let me just say... there are coincidences... and then there are COINCIDENCES... I cannot get into details but something very strange happened today...

Let me just say... a coincidence is something that happens and the chances of that happening would have been very scarce. Too minute... too minuscule for the human brain to fathom and would be treated as virtually impossible but possible... thats what we label as coincidence i think...

Of course... if something happened to you, the person, then that means there is also another side of the story, the domino affect of the actions that lead up to you being where you were when that coincidence occurred. Most people do not consciously think of these actions...

On rare occasions, i can catch myself consciously computing and thinking of these actions, the forks in the roads... the decisions to go RIGHT or LEFT for example... i would not know why in this situation, this routine brain process is brought to my consciousness but i know that NOW i am ACTIVELY CHOOSING THIS rather than THAT... for what reason? i do not know...

Today it happened more than once... and i was almost feeling myself being steered like a canoe down a river on a certain path... again, why i don't know...

Until it happened... then the curtains were removed, i knew why i was there on that spot at that certain moment... I do not know when the universe was created... and if the concept of TIME stands true... that moment back then, must be measured on a certain ruler or such... so... i knew why on that certain point of the ruler, i had to be where i was...

---------

Tomorrow is my last day (on the contract) in the dorm, so i better write this list, maybe the hotel doesn't have internet...

i was thinking... for over 2 weeks now... about making two lists... 1-what i'm looking forward to doing in Kuwait and 2- what i'll miss in Osaka

so here it is...

Kuwait - looking forward to:
1. hugging mom
2. hearing my dad's voice
3. hearing my small sister's laugh (or cry lol)
4. visiting grandma
5. seeing my friends
6. visiting my workmates
7. eating lots and lots of fruits :D
8. indian food, lebanese food, steaks! kuwaiti food, naif chicken, FALAFIL... you got the picture :P
9. playing football with my friends
10. swimming
11. sushi
12. working... i miss work and getting back in the game
13. fruits :P and more fruits
14. playing cards
15. my rooooooooooom... my beeeeeed... my toileeeeet

ok.. 11 was a joke, if you haven't guessed it by now


Osaka - What i'll miss:
(jesus... seriously... i'm getting misty eyes just thinking about this)
1. my friends... their faces.. their smiles...
2. my teacher's faces and voices
3. being closer to my friends from work (even though they are in different cities mostly)
4. walking... a lot of walking
5. Japanese apples
6. Japanese language... everywhere...
7. running
8. matcha tea latte from starbucks
9. my friends from football and football itself
10. the feeling that i'm living in Japan!
11. speaking in Japanese and the feeling of improvement everyday
12. the funny tv shows
13. the electronic stores

o'man... i'm going to miss my friends... especially since just recently after school finished, we've been going out a lot... (thank God for Facebook) :p

i can't believe that this chapter of my life is coming to a close... aaaaahhhh...



This is from a shop that is not in the main shopping area.. but closer to my dorm... it has many nice things like ancient dolls, etc..



I like the color.. this is REAL color.. unlike in Kuwait where they put paint in the water so that the flowers change color

maybe this is my last matcha tea frappacino

PS. check yesterday's post photos also

1 comment:

The Bodyguard said...

looking forward to your return :)

( Although we will miss reading the daily adventures اليومياتthat you write :(

have a safe journey back