Friday, October 29, 2010

29th October 2010

So i forcefully woke my self up at 10 :/ i guess i was very tired.

I was craving for Mister Donuts. So i went to a mr.donuts but a different concept, its called andonand. weird name. Anyway, i thought it would have the same items as the normal one but it turned out not to be so. I went back to the hotel, met my friends for the last time (i'll miss them) and then checked out.

I ate mister donuts, and sure enough, felt guilty, so i walked like 5 km around the city. I decided to go early to the airport and visit the closest station Rinku-Town which has a premium outlets mall and used that chance to have my last Bagel and Bagel :D and my last starbucks Matcha Tea Latte.

lol its really an irritating name... and it doesn't have a Japanese meaning either... so who's running the marketing department? Mr. An Donand ? :P

Thats more like it


oooooo... tasty... i can feel the carbohydrates sugars converting into fat as i write

if i stayed one or two more days i'll probably witness more of the greenery change to orange... it would have been a beautiful site to witness

Rinku town

Shrimp... mmmmmm....

lol well, when i said my last chance for bagel and bagel... i didn't include these :D lol

this IS my last chance matcha tea latte... lol i didn't buy a 2 liter bottle for the road

No comments: