Friday, October 22, 2010

22nd October 2010

I slept at 1... but then i woke up at 4.

i had a weird dream.. well dreams... but this particular one...

I was with Obama and the Queen of England... i wasn't anyone fancy or anything, i was the driver loool

anyway... i sat next to the queen and asked her if i can take a picture with her... she said yes... so then i told her... "one day i'll do something great for the world" and she replied "yeah? like what? what are you able to do that is so special?" and i froze, i crunched my brain but seriously nothing came out, i was thinking... what can a single man do for the world to deem it special? then i rambled on something about banning guns or some other thing... but its true... what makes someone GREAT in this day and age?

i went and saw my friends at school... which was nice...

until tomorrow then...

oh by the way... 1 am till 4 pm loooool

2 comments:

Unknown said...

khairan ra'ayt :P by the way what r u doing there ?

Hi Its Me said...

Define great First, then I can answer your question..... It is meaningless these days. At the same time everything is great.


Did I made things more complicated?!!!! I guess I did, Isnt it great hahahhahah