Monday, July 5, 2010

July 4th 2010

i went to work early today, and by early i mean 15 minutes after work's official starting time. :P

i formatted my laptop right? so before doing that, i copied all the files from the laptop to an external hard disk. Today i wanted to return the files back to my newly formatted, windows 7, laptop, and the hard disk died on me! 0 files! which means that all my pictures from the trip were gone! :( but... i reinserted the hard disk again, and slowly, copied some files, then it crashed, redid the same, copied some more files... and so on... loooool one of my staff was with me in my office when i noticed that the hard disk said "no files available" for the first time... seriously, my heart stopped... sorry if i scared you Mrs. B. :/

after work, i went straight to starbucks for a short time to practice Japanese, but then i was too in need for a toilet to concentrate. So, i passed by my grandmother's house, prayed, stayed with her a while then went to Dowaniya (family gathering) i think i ate a lot, :( because i then went to the Panasonic 3D tv launch, and also ate some more :((((

anyway, to be honest... today was great!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

did you fix ur bb email problem :P ?

Anonymous said...

yeah i really got scared !! any way, it's OK :)) and thx God u got ur files :))

The Bodyguard said...

good that the files were saved, you could have lost all the UNSEEN PHOTOS :)from the trip to Japan

( if you get my drift ) :)