Saturday, July 3, 2010

July 3rd 2010

Today is my brother's birthday... Happy Birthday Yousif :)

so i woke up today and went to run in the basement... totally different than the running i'm used to.

then i had MORE fruits and ate a little cereal from Japan... lol its weird, first time i eat cereal with dried vegetables rather than fruits... ok, its not bad, but... but... its not nice :/ ehhehe i wouldn't buy it again thats for sure.

me and my friends met up at dowaniya and watched the game... Germany!!! Man... lol take it easy on our friends the argentinians.. i feel sorry for maradona... loooool back to being broke i guess.

ok let me tell you a little story... my mother likes those pink ginger/pickle dish that usually comes with sushi... i got a bit mixed up and thought she actually liked wasabi... so i brought with me lots.. and i mean LOTS of wasabi looooooool... wasabi salad dressing, wasabi paste in a tube, wasabi etc... so :/ imagine my face when she said "i don't like wasabi"

anyway, i'm going to have to mix a little of wasabi in everything, to make the best of it.

i mixed it with hammus which isn't bad actually, but i put a bit too much and my nose was in agony with each bite... so next time i'll ease on the wasabi... hmmm maybe next time i'll try wasabi with my apples :P (a LOT of wasabi i tell you)

クワイトの走ると日本の走るがちょっと違う。ここで家のしか一かいにけしきおいつもおなじです。だから、50カロリとき「今、わたしはstarbucksのとなりにいます」とおもいました。そしから、「てんめんばしえきのみぎにいます」、「いま、かわのひだりにはしっています」。。。さいごの「いえへかえっています」。。。

ほんとうにぼくは大阪がいなくて寂しいです

(i hope i didn't butcher the Japanese language)






1 comment:

The Bodyguard said...

I bet the hommos with this green stuff will taste amazing :)