Friday, July 2, 2010

July 1st 2010

I decided to continue writing... i don't know how it would go, being in Kuwait... it might be more repetitive and less exciting... maybe...

Also, since most of the people who used to read my posts are IN Kuwait, i do not know why would they continue reading if its not about Japan life.

But maybe this time, it would be for ME... I will write, for me.

I was very satisfied that i did complete my goal, i wrote everyday without fail in Japan... a task completed.

Anyway... well.. actually today, now, its friday and i'm writing last night's post. Since just now i decided to continue writing, naturally i have no photos from wednesday nor thursday.

But i'll start on it tomorrow, today, i would probably just sit in the house...

i returned wendesday and went straight to work after my shower at home, and then i played football at night, and yesterday i also played football in the windy dusty weather... add that to my, now apparent, jet lag and i believe it would be better to stay at home today... even though someone also called me today and said there is a football game at 7 pm... it pains me to have to cancel going... but as i sneeze (and i'm sneezing RIGHT RIGHT NOW...YES i can write while sneezing, since i can type with my eyes closed) my belief that i SHOULD stay at home is reaffirmed.

i have lost a lot of weight... around 5-6 kg and i dont think i want to gain all of them back... but maybe a few would be ok. So today, i'm going to eat KFC :D

the first world cup game today is at 5 pm... lol what a relief, much better than 11 pm in Japan.

oh also... i'm eating LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of fruits :D aaaaahhh how i love Kuwait's food prices and abundance.

i have lots to say, but i'll keep some for tonight or tomorrow.... since, again, this is supposed to be yesterday's post :/

2 comments:

The Bodyguard said...

Yessssss, You finally decided to continue writing .

:)

allamba almur3ba said...

i decided to continue writing,

akthar wa7ed ebyestanes the bodyguard :P