Saturday, July 4, 2009

Starbucks revisited

Before you begin...

If you haven't read my first Starbucks Restrooms post, please read it here

http://www.azizaan.com/2009/06/starbucks-restrooms.html


I went back to Starbucks today.

Let me just say...

I hope i don't get sued :-S


but something had to be done right? ;)





Please Note : I, in no way, condone the act of defacing public nor private property.

What i did was a act of kindness :P and i was, and still am, prepared to pay whatever fee it requires to bring a new door plate thingy to starbucks... I might actually visit them next week and tell them it was me :-/

Also, a few times after that, the staff of starbucks used the bathroom, and i checked before i left... no one cleaned or removed the marking... so hey! :) lets see if it is still up there next week LOOOOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

its not funny . its sad and mad

>:(

Anonymous said...

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool, I swear that u are greaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. Unbelivable. you know what, you need to be a member in the Congress. You have to be there. You realization talent is so high, I believe you can solve many many many issues.

I know you will thinkl about it, just wait untill you reach 30 ( 5 more years loool) and start the process.

ME said...

pls keep us updated. If you need bodyguards when you go to tell them, remember we are here for you.

The Bodyguard said...

hey, i am the bodyguard and i am backkkkkkkkkkkk
great work Mowgli . remember i am here when ever you need me lol

:)