Sunday, March 6, 2011

5th March 2011

London is cold as well! But for some reason its more manageable than Germany.

I miss Kuwait's weather.

Did a lot of shopping :( hehehe spent a few moneys here and there. I bought an internet connected from O2 but for some reason i couldn't get it to work. I'll check tomorrow.

Ran 5k. I could have done more but i figured i was walking all day so i'll only run half my usual.

Oh and for dinner, i was heading towards McDonalds, but i entered a supermarket and decided to eat healthy. Bread, Cheese, and fruits :)

Its coooooooold!




mmmmm!

hahah i dont know why but i loved this campaign



Honestly, its strange, this duck was looking upwards for no reason, it was seriously lost in contemplation. I was looking at that direction to see what the duck was focusing its attention on. But nothing.. just sky.


45 pounds! :( lol i dont know how much that would cost in Japan.

No comments: